AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Issue upload feeds through GCS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created some sub accounts using the merchants API (golang library).

I then created the data feeds for these sub accounts as follows:

&content.Datafeed{
                Name:            "file",
                FileName:        "path/to/file/file.csv",
                ContentType:     "products",
                ContentLanguage: "EN",
                TargetCountry:   "GB",
            }

Both the sub-accounts and the data feeds in the merchant center look to be created correctly.

I then upload the file to the bucket that was created when I turned on GCS for the account.

The uploaded file gets processed (I assume anyway as it gets removed pretty quickly, and I don't get an email about a problem), but when I look in the merchants centre at the data feed I see that it has seen that the file has been uploaded, with the correct time stamp but it then has the following error:

Global feed issues
1 ERROR: Internal error (27, 2).
Please wait for an hour and resubmit your data feed. If this error persists after resubmission, please contact us.

I have tried waiting an hour and re-uploading the files but it did not seem to make any difference as I got the same error again.

What would be the next steps I need to take with fixing this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Issue upload feeds through GCS

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

API related questions, please ask here : https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-content-api-for-shopping

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’