AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Is there any way to contact this google merchant support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any way to contact this google merchant support. They disapproved something, there are no bloody products left on my account. am I wasting my **bleep**ing ime here????????????????

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is there any way to contact this google merchant support

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

@Happy Days G

I have responded to your other post in regards to contacting Google Merchant Center, however, once again, I will direct you to the contact form, however, you may wish to speak to Google through Phone or Chat here 

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended?hl=en-GB&cfnti=lang.google_shopping_policy_ed...

Tom

Re: Is there any way to contact this google merchant support

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Happy Days G,

I have found GMC support to be very responsive. Use the form, call the number, do online chat.

That said, I have found there's not much they can do about automatic disapprovals. They may be able to tell you what' going on. I get flagged for trademark violations on certain products and there are no trademarked terms in the item description. I have 24 items that are disapproved every time, but variations of the same products are approved.

I would encourage you to contact support any way. Sometimes they can give you insight as to the reason for the disapproval.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords