AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Is there any way to contact this google merchant support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any way to contact this google merchant support. They disapproved something, there are no bloody products left on my account. am I wasting my **bleep**ing ime here????????????????

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is there any way to contact this google merchant support

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

@Happy Days G

I have responded to your other post in regards to contacting Google Merchant Center, however, once again, I will direct you to the contact form, however, you may wish to speak to Google through Phone or Chat here 

https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended?hl=en-GB&cfnti=lang.google_shopping_policy_ed...

Tom

Re: Is there any way to contact this google merchant support

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Happy Days G,

I have found GMC support to be very responsive. Use the form, call the number, do online chat.

That said, I have found there's not much they can do about automatic disapprovals. They may be able to tell you what' going on. I get flagged for trademark violations on certain products and there are no trademarked terms in the item description. I have 24 items that are disapproved every time, but variations of the same products are approved.

I would encourage you to contact support any way. Sometimes they can give you insight as to the reason for the disapproval.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords