AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a problem with my data feed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a complete newbie with using Google Merchant so I'm not sure what is right and what is wrong; I have uploaded many data feeds that came back with errors.  I have diligently worked to correct these errors which I feel I've done but now when I upload my feed I get the following:

No Items inserted -  no processing errors - 0/0 successful - 108 bytes (etc.)

Is this correct?  If not, what have I done wrong?

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Wanda L
September 2015

Re: Is there a problem with my data feed

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Try fetching again... I had the issue with a scheduled fetch that didn't process, but a manual "fetch feed" was able to get the data.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Wanda L
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Try fetching again... I had the issue with a scheduled fetch that didn't process, but a manual "fetch feed" was able to get the data.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is fetch the same thing as generating another feed? As stated earlier, I'm really new at this and I'm learning by trial and error because I've had no one to ask questions of until now.

I did fetch about 3 times and the results were the same. When I generate the feed prior to google merchant, it takes a couple of seconds where it used to take a couple of minutes then when I open the xml file there are only 3 lines in the file and that didn't used to be the case. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Eric,

I tried it again and it worked. Not sure why. I'm still a little shaky creating feeds.