AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to further subdivide "Everything Else" product group?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For google shopping campaigns, is it possible to further subdivide  "Everything Else" product group?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Yes, you can subdivide "Everything Else" product groups if there are products in them. I recommend adding columns for Products submitted/approved/active in the Product Groups tab/view to understand if you can further subdivide. You will have the option to subdivide by all the usual fields as long as they are populated (e.g. product type, custom label 1, custom label 2, etc.)

Hope that helps,

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Top Contributor, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
November

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Yes, you can subdivide "Everything Else" product groups if there are products in them. I recommend adding columns for Products submitted/approved/active in the Product Groups tab/view to understand if you can further subdivide. You will have the option to subdivide by all the usual fields as long as they are populated (e.g. product type, custom label 1, custom label 2, etc.)

Hope that helps,

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Top Contributor, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes. In your Adwords account you can click the little "+" symbol or edit symbol on the product group. It brings up a window where you can click "add bulk values." Then paste in the unique product IDs that you want to get more control for. That way you can now set individual bids at the product level.