AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Is Dynamic remarketing feed is same as shopping feed?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Do i need to create different feed for dynamic remarketing or can I use the shopping feed? 

Thanks,

Richa

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is Dynamic remarketing feed is same as shopping feed?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Richa,

The Dynamic Image ads/Remarketing ads feed is different from your Shopping campaign feed. It is advisable to create a new feed for display campaigns as it can allow you to be more specific with your targeting (in terms of products).

Give this link a read: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6053288?hl=en

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I have checked out the feeds required for the retail and it is same as the PLA feeds.

I am trying dynamic remarketing for the first time. So I am learning about it.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Richa,

That's Great!

If you find that the elements are same here then I suggest you carry on here and replicate it for the products that you wish to remarket using dynamic remarketing.

Do drop in any queries here that you may have on this.

Regards,

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Richa,

Just a small input here:- in case your website business is Retail, you can go ahead and use the same feed that you are using for Google Shopping Campaigns (in Google Merchant Center account). Of course you can customize that using Product Filters and all for specific products if you want.

But in case the business is not retail, you will have to set up different feed based on what category the business comes in i.e. Education, Flights, Hotels etc...

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi Richa,

If your business type is retail then yes, it's the same feed for shopping campaigns (PLA) and for dynamic remarketing so it makes your life a lot easier.

I would not recommend creating a separate feed for dynamic remarketing as it would really create unnecessary duplicate work and I don't feel like it's necessary. You can use the display specific attributes in your shopping feed to manage differences in tracking, exclusion, ids, etc... (https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6069387?hl=en)

- Maxime