AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Invalid GTIN values

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have updated my gtin value with 12 numbers but it throws error (for ex - 123457000021). I also spoked with google support they said the value must be in UPC/EAN with 13 digits and it should start with 0 since my target location is Australia. But when i tried updating it I cant able to update it not allowing me to add more than 12 digits. Can anyone please help me on this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Invalid GTIN values

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You need to edit the data in your data feed system, be it a plugin, spreadsheet, data feed management system etc...

Contacting the company, person, developer who have set this up for you is the best likely course in resolving this.

Please provide further details in how you are connecting the data feed to Google Merchant and what it is, if you want further help.

More info regarding bar codes : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/160161?hl=en

You must submit accurate data from the manufacturer, if they have assigned a bar code, you need to assign the same exact data. If they have not than remove the values brand, gtin and mpn. Than add Idendifier exist with the value no

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’