AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Insufficient match of microdata price information not giving error details

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

We have just had microdata installed on our site.  And although we have re-generated our feed and re-submitted we have just notices two warnings.

a) Automatic item updates: Incorrect microdata price information: this is a screenshot from Google Merchant Centre: https://screencast.com/t/JHw8oYUyjGw

b) Error: Insufficient match of microdata price information see here in Google Merchant Centre: https://screencast.com/t/87kvRRLs

I am not sure if they will go away in the fullness of time, as we have only in the last week sorted out microdata.  Or if this is something I should investigate further? 

Many thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Diagnostics errors can take up to 30 days to disappear if you have fixed the issue. A good way to know if they are fixed is to check after 2 days if the amount of issues are dropped.

Make sure all microdata is html and not json

Make sure all required elements have been added

If you share a landing page, we are happy to verify.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

The warning has disappeared...i wish the GTIN and image too small warning would go as well.  As i have been through them several times and still they remain Smiley Happy 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

GTIN, make sure that you supply the bar code in this attribute if the manufacurer has assigned one, and that the brand is filled in. If you don't have a bar code do not submit brand mpn or gtin and submit identifier exists to false.

Images too small, make sure they are at least 250*250 pixels and when you submit the image that it is a new file name or the filename in the data feed has a query string added with a random number.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’