AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Incorrect supsension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I very much doubt if anyone can help... but I wanted to share my utter frustration at Google.

Our shopping feed has been suspended despite being assured (by email) that we had corrected the policy violation.

Upon realising (Tuesday) we had been suspended, I contacted Google support and the lady confirmed herself that she didn't see any issues and would contact the Merchant Centre Team to get rectified.

Yesterday (Wednesday), I called and was told that the Merchant Centre still believed we were violating policy. I argued the case and again, the lady agreed (plus I already had the email saying everything was ok) so she said that she would contact Merchant Centre Team again. I was told this was placed as high priority and that it would be another 24 hours before hearing back.

So, I have chased today (Thursday). The 24 hours has been and gone... I am being told it is being looked at but they cannot give me time scale, they cannot contact the Merchant Centre Team, they cannot put any pressure to get resolved.

There are no line managers to speak to. I have lodged a complaint, but have had no reply.

We have been suspended since Thursday last week... so we have lost nearly a week's worth of Shopping revenue.

I feel totally helpless and frustrated.

What can I do???

At the moment, I keep calling the help desk despite knowing they cannot do anything.

I'm sure I am not alone with this frustration.

Google doesn't realise that it is jobs and lives that are affected by this!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Incorrect supsension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

We are forum members and do not have access to your account. For us to provide advice you will need to provide detailed information such as product info, website, past and current violation emails, etc...

However, the best likely course is to simply wait for the review team to get back to you. This can take up to 5 business days. Continuing to contact them might get the review team to work slower as they have to read through all the messages.

If they have not responded within 5 business days then call them again for the advice.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Incorrect supsension

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Please share your URL - sometimes there is some additional reason that is affecting your approval.

Incorrect supsension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Happy to say the issue has been resolved.

Thanks for the replies.

It was mainly frustration at feeling so helpless to get the issue resolved.