AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Incorrect Product Identifiers - NORWAY - This is what I tried, and still not fixed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I submitted my feed, I built with Google Spreadsheets.

After doing so, it says all my products CURRENT ISSUES > Items  "INCORRECT PRODUCT IDENTIFIERS"   

so I click FEEDS, i click on my feed,  then select FEED RULES,  and selected "identifikator finnes" and defined it as FALSE.  

After applying this rule, and pressing SAVE.  I go back to Products > Diagnostics and it still says under ERRORS & WARNINGS that Incorrect Product Identifiers.

HOW can I set the correct identifiers when my products are CUSTOM MADE and therefore don't have any?

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee2 (Google Employee)
October 2016

Re: Incorrect Product Identifiers - NORWAY - This is what I tried, and still not fixed

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Remove Brand, MPN and GTIN from your spreadsheet if you set identifier exists to false.

Than check the data feed report not the diagnostics. When the data feed has no errors, check the product > list for any disapproved issues.

Once the above is sorted, fix all diagnostics errors and warnings. Please note that diagnostics issues can linger around for 30 days even if you fixed it. As Google does not crawl your product pages every day.

Hope it helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee2 (Google Employee)
October 2016

Re: Incorrect Product Identifiers - NORWAY - This is what I tried, and still not fixed

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Remove Brand, MPN and GTIN from your spreadsheet if you set identifier exists to false.

Than check the data feed report not the diagnostics. When the data feed has no errors, check the product > list for any disapproved issues.

Once the above is sorted, fix all diagnostics errors and warnings. Please note that diagnostics issues can linger around for 30 days even if you fixed it. As Google does not crawl your product pages every day.

Hope it helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks it helps a lot, I fixed it and the data feed report shows 0 errors.