AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Images too cropped and not centered

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

When accessing our Merchant Center or performing a simple search on Google Shopping, all our product images seems to be cropped, low resolution and sometimes not centered.
Anyway to optimize that?

Many thanks for your help

Cyril - Maxwell Scott Bags

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cyril V
September 2015

Re: Images too cropped and not centered

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Cyril,

This happened for one the advertiser i knew long back and he said he uploaded the feed again and was working fine. So, try uploading the feed again and this time please ensure that your images are meeting the requirements below:

Image size:

• Submit the largest, highest resolution, full-size image you have for the product, up to 4MB file size.
  • Images must be larger than 32 x 32 pixels and cannot be larger than 16 megapixels.
  • We recommend images at least 800 pixels in height and width.
  • Do not scale up images or submit thumbnails. We recommend the product to take no less than 75%, but not more than 90%, of the full image
  • For apparel products we require images of at least 250 x 250 pixels.

You can read about the Images here in this Link. If this doesn't work then i would recommend you to contact the Merchant Centre Support or write an email.

- Prashanth Reniguntala

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Cyril V
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Cyril,

This happened for one the advertiser i knew long back and he said he uploaded the feed again and was working fine. So, try uploading the feed again and this time please ensure that your images are meeting the requirements below:

Image size:

• Submit the largest, highest resolution, full-size image you have for the product, up to 4MB file size.
  • Images must be larger than 32 x 32 pixels and cannot be larger than 16 megapixels.
  • We recommend images at least 800 pixels in height and width.
  • Do not scale up images or submit thumbnails. We recommend the product to take no less than 75%, but not more than 90%, of the full image
  • For apparel products we require images of at least 250 x 250 pixels.

You can read about the Images here in this Link. If this doesn't work then i would recommend you to contact the Merchant Centre Support or write an email.

- Prashanth Reniguntala

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Prashanth will resubmit the feed and will update the thread in case this solution didn't work.
Thanks again

Cyril