AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

Image on Landing Page is compulsory?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

I have sending Google Shopping feed and its showing successfully in Google PLA Searches. I have also sent image links in feed and also displaying same image in my landing page. I want to know if I remove image from my landing page and not display any image in my landing page, that will violate Google Shopping policy or any chance of suspension? I will continuously send image link in feed but want to remove image from my landing page. Please guide me

Thanks

Re: Image on Landing Page is compulsory?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Junaid

You must have an image on your landing page that coincides with that of the image link you supply in your feed. Why do you want to remove the image from your site, this is one of the main things people will use to identify the product is correct.

See here  - https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/2700318?hl=en

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Wilson,

Thank you for your kind response. Actually I have millions of items and many items not have actual image so I have sent some generic image in Google Shopping Feed but I don't want to show that image in my landing page

Thanks

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Junaid

You are welcome.

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/2700371?hl=en

This link will show you the policy on images. Generic images are now allowed.

Do you personally stock the items? If so, I would suggest gathering images of the items, for use on your site and datafeed, as I said before this is the most valuable option when a potential customer is looking to purchase an item. 

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.