AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

I no longer get any google shopping results. Product searches give me no shopping hits

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The google shopping website is non-functional. Even clicking products that are advertised on the home page results in broken links. I'll type in a simple brand like "sony" and get ZERO hits. it used to be I could enter a product name and model number in a google search bar and get numerous hits with prices. Now... nothing.

2 Expert replyverified_user

I no longer get any google shopping results. Product searches give me no shopping hits

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @nellydesign,

Try to disable all browser extensions and try the search again. If you have AdBlock, UBlock or one like this... it can cause this. 

Have you tried restarting your computer? Sometimes this is needed along with clearing the web browser cache. In Google Chrome, hit Ctrl+H... then restart computer. You could also test with Incognito Mode in Google Chrome. To turn in on, press Ctrl+Shift+N and see if you get the same issue.

If the issue is still present, you could have a corrupted "History" data file. Try moving the following file "History". To locate it, type this: chrome://version/ in Omnibox (white address bar where URL goes), then hit enter. Look for "Profile Path" in the listing.. make note of the directory and last folder name.. it should be either "Default" or "Profile 1", "Profile 2"...etc. This is the location of your User Profile. Navigate to the Profile Path above (you can copy and paste it into Windows Explorer), rename "History" to "History.tmp" Relaunch Chrome.

If this does not fix it, I would suggest uninstalling Google Chrome, restarting computer and then doing a fresh reinstall of Google Chrome. And I would make sure to run some scans for malware to verify your system is not infected. 

Please let us know what happens from here.

All the Best,

James

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Also make sure that Google Shopping is supported in your country, as of October you can not view shopping results from other countries. 

A list of supported countries are : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/160637?hl=en

hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’