AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

I'm having problems with my google account that I am told is due to a merchant acct suspension

[ Edited ]
K S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
K S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! I'm having a problem with my google account that I am told is due to the suspension of my merchant account. That's the first problem, I didn't know I had a merchant account.

So I tried to go the merchant account but when I try to sign in (with my google account already signed into), all I get is a sign up page.

But when I go to the google payments page I do see a merchant account id.

So...how is it possible that I have a google merchant account id but I can access a merchant account?

And, more importantly, how do get this "suspension" fixed?

Thanks in advance for any and all help!!

I'm having problems with my google account that I am told is due to a merchant acct suspension

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

The Merchant Center account is a separate account, it's likely yours was setup using a different email address. You may want to inquire with whomever setup your Shopping campaign. 

An alternative would be to setup a new Merchant Center (MC) account using an email address you control, then unlink your AdWords Shopping campaign from the current MC account, and link it to the new one.  

Once you are logged into a linked Merchant Center account, then you should be able to see what the issue is causing suspension; there are many possibilities so I wouldn't even try to wager a guess.  Once you get in there, let us know as there are many Google Shopping experts on this forum.

hth