AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

I have query related to my shopping campaign.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have query related to my shopping campaign. Currently I am getting 30 to 40 clicks each and every day and my daily budget is 5pound, In spite of that I will not be able to spend my whole daily budget with standard ad delivery method. So I want to know, best way to maximize clicks as well as conversion with standard ad delivery method for my campaign.  Business Vertical: Health & Supplement, Targeted Location: United Kingdom

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have query related to my shopping campaign.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Frank,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

The first thing I would advise you is to dig into your Search Impression Share. Look to find how much IS are you losing on Ranks. If you are losing more on ranks, it would be better to increase bids to take more of IS and eyeballs for your ads. Also, are you referring to Benchmark CPC? Are far below it? If yes, bids increase would be a help. 

Let's us know your findings so that we can advise your further if there be need.

Thanks

Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

In addition to what has been said above, did you try adding all the products in your Shopping Campaign for more exposure.

Also review the Dimensions Report and analyse Benchmark CTR, Benchmark Impression Share, CPC etc...data specific for Shopping Campaigns. This would help you identify room of improvement in your campaign and you can optimize accordingly.

You can also use the Bid Simulator to make the bid adjustment if that's available.

Find more details here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3455573

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks for guiding me....