AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

I have not seen one shopping ad in google search for years. Am i missing something?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a big online store and thinking of using shopping ads but I have not seen one shopping ad in google search for years. I thought google stop this service long time ago. I wonder what it looks like in 2018. Am i missing something here? Do you still see shopping ads? I live in Thailand and USA.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anucha S
February

Re: I have not seen one shopping ad in google search for years. Am i missing something?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

Not all regions in the world will have access to Google Shopping... but for those that do, it is certainly alive and well.

Here are a few screenshots for your enjoyment. 

#1: Google Search. Entered TV...

google shopping.jpg

#2: Google Shopping. If you look under the search box, you will see a menu with the second option as Shopping. I clicked on Shopping and left the search term the same as #1 (TV)...

google shopping2.jpg

Hope you find this info useful in some way. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

I have not seen one shopping ad in google search for years. Am i missing something?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Learn more about sopping ads here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454022?co=ADWORDS.IsAWNCustomer%3Dfalse&hl=en

Shopping ads are available in few countries only and not included Thailand but definitely in USA. See the same link and at the bottom you see the countries. 

I can see the Thailand in beta countries:

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7101265?hl=en 

Google any product which you can easily find on e-commerce website and you will see shopping ads with product image and website (plus additional extension)

Sunil, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile  Rmotive Services
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anucha S
February

Re: I have not seen one shopping ad in google search for years. Am i missing something?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

Not all regions in the world will have access to Google Shopping... but for those that do, it is certainly alive and well.

Here are a few screenshots for your enjoyment. 

#1: Google Search. Entered TV...

google shopping.jpg

#2: Google Shopping. If you look under the search box, you will see a menu with the second option as Shopping. I clicked on Shopping and left the search term the same as #1 (TV)...

google shopping2.jpg

Hope you find this info useful in some way. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh wow. Now i know. I see it. Thanks so much.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok so Thailand is still in beta test. Thank you!