AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

I have completed the first three steps successfully but my url still is not verified?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have completed the first steps to claim and verify my website and even when I click on the link provided on the third option:
3. Confirm successful upload by visiting ******
I go to my website and I see the html code but still when I click on Verify and Claim, my website has not been verified and claimed!
Can someone guide to resolve this issue?

Thank you in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I have completed the first three steps successfully but my url still is not verified?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Maybe it's not the best solution, but if you can use the other verification, try it. May be the other will be faster.

Tomas

Re: I have completed the first three steps successfully but my url still is not verified?

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
You can go with adding the HTML tag or adding GTM code.
The advantage of adding GTM code will be that you will not need the developer again and again for other tracking codes, you can simply manage them all through GTM,

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have already tried the Google Analytic but did not work!
Thank you anyway.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have also tried Google Analytic but did not work. I will go for GTM and will see if it works or not!