AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

I have called Adwords 38 times in 3 months and my problem is still not resolved!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My merchant account was wrongfully suspended at the beginning of March.

I spent 7 weeks trying to resolve the problem. I was dismissed by every rep I spoke to in India. I checked my phone records- I called Google Adwords 30 TIMES. On my 31st call, I finally got to a rep in the US. She diagnosed the issue as an error based on language misunderstanding and had the problem fixed in less than a week. This great failure to properly asses my business' situation and provide me with proper solutions has negatively affected my business to a point I may not be able to come back from. I was diligent in my attempts to remedy the situation week after week. I was treated like nothing and lied to over and over. I was told that my situation was being cared for every time, which is clearly was not. I even mentioned in many of my calls that I knew they were lying about my case being worked on. I was read a script by people that cannot have a conversational discussion in English. This is not an effective platform for complex technical support! 

The reps didn't even know what the FDA was. Thye sputtered off generic recommendations that had nothing to do with my business. I am a small business owner, I barely have time to eat without working in between bites. To spend 45 - 50 hours on the phone trying to fix this is ridiculous. That doesn't include the 10 hours I spent communicating with the FDA, American Dental Association, the NABP (some ridiculous organization I was repeatedly told to call to get a .pharmacy license), an attorney I summoned and paid for advice in case all else failed. My rate as a consultant is $150/hour------ the team in India ripped my livelihood from me because I couldn't work outside of this to make ends meet. That's a $9000.00 bill in my book. 

I've now called the offices in India 7 more times and am still not getting an appropriate remedy to the gross mishandling of my account. That's another 9 hours of my time I have spent wasted.

I want to speak with a supervisor immediately to discuss the proper solution to this disaster. 

3 Expert replyverified_user

I have called Adwords 38 times in 3 months and my problem is still not resolved!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Wel...this is a complex case for a public forum... It has been going long and apparently has been  "back and forth" among many reps...since we cant access the account it would be hard to follow:

Let's try - what was the issue - pls shortly provide essentials details, and share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would prefer not to communicate this on a chat forum. I have nowhere else to go. I am only using this platform to communicate this situation after being denied any method to communicate with a US-based supervisor of the India-based offices. After this problem ensued, I called Mountain View and requested a means to communicate with somebody and was told there is not one single person to be forwarded to. I was given their location's main address and instructed to write a letter. ??

My intention in speaking with this person is to detail my case and discuss how ineffectively simple tasks and conversations are handled now. I previously had amazing reps that were bountifully informative and swift in their problem-solving. 

Maybe somebody has a knowledgable contact to forward to me? 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

From your initial post, it looks like you might be having problems due to health and medically related policies. Google Shopping has very strict policies when it comes to anything related to health. The people you contact are Google Reps and do not make or decide which policies apply or which are a violation. This is Google's Review team which you can not contact. The information the reps provide are given by the review team.

This forum is flooded with questions and in all cases when the merchant is willing are getting resolved. So if you want to have experts guide you in resolving the issue, more info is required such as emails Google provided which contain the violation. If you do not have them anymore simply log in to Google Merchant Center > top right corner > email icon

Website

And other important info you might think will help us guide you.

If this is not possible then to contact for Google Adwords and Merchant Center related issues can only be contacted via : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Smile W;

We are a sperate support channel from the phone support. If you wish to proceed with them you should call them...

We can offer a different perspective. As @Emmanuel F mentioned it seems that the case is a health-related issue, hence the account was suspended. But we cant comment without looking

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

generally, the most common cases where google indicates that the
national-association-of-boards-of-pharmacy, or the related google
certification, may be needed for healthcare or medicine advertising

include:
- selling any medical-professional or related supplies;
- any content, submitted or on a site, that contains pharmaceutical terms;
- any healthcare related claim, submitted in a feed, or anyplace on a website;

the policy-flag may be triggered by content submitted within a feed,
anyplace on a site, including blogs or informational related content,