AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

I have a linked ecomerence site to google shopping but when i try to upload products

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a linked ecomerence site to google shopping but when i try to upload products the ecomerence button won't let me choose it.

1 Expert replyverified_user

I have a linked ecomerence site to google shopping but when i try to upload products

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Could you provide more info, as currently I do not understand what or where you are.

Is this in Google Merchant?

What eCommerce platform are you using?

Which import method are you using?

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes i'm in google merchant and i'm trying upload my products via the ecommerence button. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Prestoshop

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Currently Google Merchant can not import from prestashop, this issue has been around for a couple of weeks now. Simply contact Google, however they will tell you they are working on it.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

For now suggest you simply export your products from Prestashop, then upload them manually as a spreadsheet feed. Exporting in CSV format then uploading into a Google Sheet works nicely.  Easier to manage than XML.