AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

I have a linked ecomerence site to google shopping but when i try to upload products

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a linked ecomerence site to google shopping but when i try to upload products the ecomerence button won't let me choose it.

1 Expert replyverified_user

I have a linked ecomerence site to google shopping but when i try to upload products

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Could you provide more info, as currently I do not understand what or where you are.

Is this in Google Merchant?

What eCommerce platform are you using?

Which import method are you using?

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes i'm in google merchant and i'm trying upload my products via the ecommerence button. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Prestoshop

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Currently Google Merchant can not import from prestashop, this issue has been around for a couple of weeks now. Simply contact Google, however they will tell you they are working on it.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

For now suggest you simply export your products from Prestashop, then upload them manually as a spreadsheet feed. Exporting in CSV format then uploading into a Google Sheet works nicely.  Easier to manage than XML.