AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

I don't see my ads on google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have a campaign for google shopping.

But i use to preview ads on adword, i don't see ads my campaign.

Please help me.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I don't see my ads on google

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hello!

Hope you are doing great.

You are not able to preview shopping tab separately since preview tool works only for google search however you might see shopping ads in Google Search for some of your search terms.  You may check your search report inside shopping campaign to see which search terms got impressions and clicks and try to check them in preview tool. However I don't think it's necessary - there is enough data inside shopping campaign in adwords to make decisions regarding optimization actions. 

If you are not getting any impressions, your adwords and merchant center might be not linked or your might have problems with feed. You may contact google support for more specific feedback since I can't look inside your account. 

Also if you are getting 0 impressions you might contact support for specific feedback regarding your account
https://support.google.com/merchants/contactflow?hl=en

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It not show. Please see my image

loi.PNG

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
As Alexy mentioned the Ad Preview tool is not intended for Google Shopping. To find out what is happening to your ads you must use Adwords Data.
You can however do searches yourself, but would not suggest doing this as it will influence your ranking. Lets say you search for your product but don't click on the ad, your CTR will go down and thus your quality score.

That is why you should rely on Adwords Data within your PLA
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’