AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

I don't see any clicks on Google Merchant

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, i upload my feeds on 10 feb. 2015 and i don't see any clicks on Dashboard. Everythins looks fine (see the picture https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwnbV9HK18qiY0M5eFZTQ3ZuOWM/view?usp=sharing

In my Adwords account i see a lot of clicks on google merchant campaign:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwnbV9HK18qiWnRyZnpSdlJ2RFE&authuser=0

Tnx in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Marian G
September 2015

Re: I don't see any clicks on Google Merchant

Top Contributor Alumni
# 6
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Marian

Have you contacted Google directly to discuss this?

It is difficult for forum users to problem solve situations like these as the issue could lie within your setup, which we are unable to view. 

Contact Google in Regards to Items Not Showing.

This link will take you to the contact form with all relevant options pre-selected for your case. However, you may wish to speak directly with Google on the matter by telephone. 

In the meantime, you may wish to take a look at your feed, the quality of the information you provide, bid amount, etc. as these can obviously affect when your items are shown. 

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

The screenshot you have shared gives you information around which all products are approved and which awaiting review. Scroll down and you will see Paid Clicks graph showing how much clicks you are getting like this.

Merchant.png

Also, if you click on Products Tab on left, that will show you which particular products got clicks and which not. Here's one screenshot for your reference:-

Products.png

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Pankaj for a qucik response.

gr.jpg

produ.jpg

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

Please make sure that you linked correct AdWords ID with Merchant center account which you are tracking.

Also, when you uploaded the feed, was it approved? What is the status of your feed ?

Also when you go inside the particular ad group of your Shopping campaign, do you see Product Groups and the name of different products which you uploaded via data feed in Merchant center account?

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, i triple check Smiley Happy ... My Adwords and Google Merchant it's linked ok !

In my Google Merchant account i have this, Google Merchant > Settings > AdWords:

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

In my AdWords Shopping Campaign i see the same product that i uploaded via feed  in Merchant Center !account.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, in order to remove a screen shot with sensitive information. This is done to protect privacy and account security.

Please feel free to re-post the screen shot with account IDs and all other private information removed or entirely obscured. Thanks.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Marian G
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 6
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Marian

Have you contacted Google directly to discuss this?

It is difficult for forum users to problem solve situations like these as the issue could lie within your setup, which we are unable to view. 

Contact Google in Regards to Items Not Showing.

This link will take you to the contact form with all relevant options pre-selected for your case. However, you may wish to speak directly with Google on the matter by telephone. 

In the meantime, you may wish to take a look at your feed, the quality of the information you provide, bid amount, etc. as these can obviously affect when your items are shown. 

Tom Wilson

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Tnx Tom ! I will contact Google Support.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 8
Top Contributor Alumni

Thanks Marian,

It would be helpful, if you do get a resolution if you could post this here. It will allow us to learn what can result in this issue and further help others facing the same problem. 

Best of luck, hope you get it sorted ASAP.

Tom Wilson