AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

I don't know how to create a file from my website that will become the feed file for merchant centre

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a wordpress website. How do I create the feed document in WooCommerce that I need for the merchant feed?

2 Expert replyverified_user

I don't know how to create a file from my website that will become the feed file for merchant centre

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Here are the feed upload options that you could use to update inside the Google merchant center account: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188477?hl=en

Choose an appropriate method and use it to upload your feed.

Pankaj

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

For WooCommerce you need to look into a plugin or data feed management tool.

Go to Google Search and for example search export woocommerce to google shopping

Make sure you check out different solutions to find the one that meets all your goals. As some solutions have different focus points in reference to features.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’