AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to use RLSA for shopping campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to use RLSA for shopping campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Preeti,

I don't think it is possible at the moment. 

Please refer to a similar discussion here https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Advanced-Features/Is-there-a-way-to-create-remarketing-shopp...

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Preeti,

I don't think it is possible at the moment. 

Please refer to a similar discussion here https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Advanced-Features/Is-there-a-way-to-create-remarketing-shopp...

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi both,

I work for an agency and we've noticed that remarketing for Google Shopping appears to be out of beta and available for all advertisers now.

There hasn't been an official announcement yet, but it is up and running.

You should now be able to apply your remarketing lists to your Shopping campaigns just as you would to any other campaign. Obviously, RLSA for Shopping doesn't offer the possibility of sequential messaging, but other than that, there doesn't seem to be any major difference to RLSA for text ads.

Thanks,
Nathalie

(We've published the news on our company blog too - after having asked for permission to do so of course: http://blog.crealytics.com/blog/2015/02/19/remarketing-google-shopping-released)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nathalie

I've read the blog article you mentioned, but I can't see that Audience tab in our AdWords interface for the Shopping Campaign.
Are you positive that this applies to all accounts? Or anything we should do to get this feature?

Thanks

Celine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Celine,

I can't confirm this applies to all accounts, but according to our Google rep's statement, it was not in closed beta anymore when we asked as we discovered that it worked.

Assuming you have an account with both PLA and BAU campaigns, when you move to the audience tab on account level, and then select a PLA campaign on the left-hand side, does the tab just disappear?

Possibly this feature is being rolled out prioritising high-traffic accounts or markets or similar criteria. I'm quite positive it's just a matter of time.
However, if you can't wait to test, I'd suggest you contact Google directly to ask about your specific case ;-)

Hope this helps?

Nathalie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the quick reply Nathalie!

I tried the steps you described, but still nothing.
I guess we'll try and contact Google directly then as this is definitely something we'd like to try out soon.

Thanks for your support,

Celine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Celine and you all,

Just to confirm I am currently using Google RLSA for Shopping campaigns for one of my clients.
The feature still is in beta version so you need to call Google and ask to be enrolled.
Then you will receive and email with a form to fill in to accept Google's Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Every single monday a dedicated US-team of Google will review all the applications and
enable the new tab "Audiences" in your Shopping campaign after few days.
I would recommend starting with the "bid only" option and "All visitors" list as they are the simpler choice to test your new feature while still maintaining your current traffic from first-time site visitors.
Hope this could help.

Thanks,

Alessandro

Join me on Google +

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
BLOG was writted in GERMEN

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9