AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to show up in product comparisons

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My products are beginning to show up in Shopping results.  But they appear as a separate listing and not as part of the comparison listings ("$25.00 from 10+ stores").  What must I do to make my products appear in those comparison lists?  Is there an attribute that is used to indicate identical products?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mark N
September 2015

Re: How to show up in product comparisons

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi

I believe most important factor in product comparison is GTIN. GTIN is the key via which google makes sure same type of products are compared against each other. Have you supplied perfect GTIN information in your feed?

Hope this makes sense

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mark,

You may find this post helpful for your query:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Members-lounge/Google-Shopping-Product-Listing-Ads-Compare-P...

In particular , this comment below:

It's not guaranteed that, that your product will "always" appear under compare price section if you are selling the same product.

If the quality of your data is good and if you have included all the information, then Google will show your product in the Compare Prices section. (And other factors as well.)
So it's recommended to have all the information in the data feed updated and accurate.

Cheers,
Vineesh..
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mark N
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi

I believe most important factor in product comparison is GTIN. GTIN is the key via which google makes sure same type of products are compared against each other. Have you supplied perfect GTIN information in your feed?

Hope this makes sense

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I did not provide a GTIN. I suspected this might be the answer Smiley Happy but wanted confirmation.
Thanks!