AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to setup multiple country feeds in the new Merchant Center interface

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi , I would like to know more about this feature present in Google Merchant center. 

Currently i have only one feed targeting US & One Shopping campaign

Looking to this feature , adding many target countries will enable my previous campaign feed to show my ads to their respective countries?

Need guidance

image.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

No, you need to create a new campaign targeting that specific country.

Also note using currency conversion vs using a dedicated feed has a big difference. To increase the chances of a sale the best way is to submit a dedicated feed, this feed has the currency and language of the target country, where the landing page also targets the native language and currency.

In both situations, you still need to create a campaign per target country.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Emmanuel for the speedy response.

So basically selecting these countries from drop down and adding to the primary feed settings doesn't have true meaning if forced to create new dedicated feed? Is this option for currency conversion enabled in Shopping settings? 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Currency conversion is great for merchants who can't setup a dedicated feed, so yes it is useful. But there are drawbacks. Such as the customer will see it's from a different country and are than less likely to buy.

More info : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7055540?hl=en

So no, you are not forced to create a dedicated feed, I'm merely suggesting the best option.

Currency conversion is supported in all available countries. More info https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/160637

Hope it helps.

Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Emmanuel.

Currency conversion Option is missing in my Google Merchant center.(Shopping ads settings). Is this something i need to contact Google?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

It's automatic now, simply add the target country and create a new campaign for the target country.