AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to set up first Google Shopping campaign and ad in adwords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My website is verified, my feed is accepted for all products, I set up a campaign and an ad to display a single product. I can't seem to find the place to insert the product, its image, etc. Is there a help page that walks me through the process? Or what do I do next.

Thanks,

Coldone.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Rob,

Shopping campaigns are less complicated than search or display. You do not choose keywords, and you do not create or select ads.

Your options are pretty much:

bids

negative keywords

To change the images, titles, descriptions, and so on you do that in your feed.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

All ad info is extracted from the data feed you submitted to Google Merchant. So if you say your feed is accepted and the product is approved than all you need to do is ensure the product is listed in your campaign.

In Google Adwords click on your campaign > ad group, here you can click on the speech box and see if it's in there.

If not, than check Google Merchant as your product might not be approved. Check Products > Lists

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’