AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to set-up an adwords shopping campaign for each individual feeds in merchants.google.com?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I have setup my merchants.google.com to import products from the same store as different feeds depending on the product price so I have 4 feeds each importing a different price range; £0-£5 and £5-10 and £10-£20 and £20+

So how do I now set up a shopping campaign where I can select the individual feed, as I want the bid and budge to change depending on how much the product is worth? For an example a I want to bid £0.10 for an item worth £3 but for an item worth £25 I want to bid up to £1

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to set-up an adwords shopping campaign for each individual feeds in merchants.google.com?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Lee,

I would create a custom label field that has the price range of the product (£0-£5 and £5-10 and £10-£20 and £20+). You can then create 4 different campaigns and use the new custom label field for the product groups. Make sure to exclude the "Everything else" target.
Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Rising Star, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lee F
March 2016

Re: How to set-up an adwords shopping campaign for each individual feeds in merchants.google.com?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi this put me on the right track after some playing around all I needed to do was set a g:custom_label_0 in my xml feed with a custom value relative to the price

Then I could go to Campaign > Settings > Shopping Settings (advanced) > Inventory filter and filter limit the products in the campaign to the value of custom_label_0 = x