AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to set Dynamic product ads - image ads ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I wanted to make use of the ad gallery - Dynamic product ads , Currently it shows an message like "This campaign is missing merchant center id. Please click on the settings tab and associate your merchant center id." Currently I have given the adwords details at merchant account. Can I know how to give a merchant center id at adword campaign level .

thanks in advance for your replies.

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Billy T
September 2015

Re: How to set Dynamic product ads - image ads ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Saurav, Is there a way to link the adwords with merchant without creating a shopping campaign. Because my current target location(New Zealand) doesnt support PLA ads. Instead of PLA I want to make use of the display ads which has the option to show dynamic products on targeted websites.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Billy,

@Billy T wrote:

Display Network only -> Ad -> Ad gallery -> Dynamic ads -> Dynamic product ads - image ads -> {notification to connect merchant with adwords}

As I said above, you need to connect Google Merchant center account with AdWords so that Google can auto populate the products from the feed which is in Merchant center account. But since Google Shopping isn't available for New Zealand currently, so I think you need to wait until Google Shopping expands to that region.

Below is the list of countries where currently Google Shopping is available:-

Shopping.png

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Billy T,

Please refer to the link for details https://support.google.com/ds/answer/3238472?hl=en
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Saurav, Is there a way to link the adwords with merchant without creating a shopping campaign. Because my current target location(New Zealand) doesnt support PLA ads. Instead of PLA I want to make use of the display ads which has the option to show dynamic products on targeted websites.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Billy,

To me it looks like you are talking about Dynamic Remarketing where the remarketing concept is used to showcase product ads.

But unfortunately that won't be possible for you because your target country is New Zealand and Google Shopping is yet not available there. Procee involves linking Google Merchant center account with AdWords to utilize this advanced campaign called Dynamic Remarketing. Find more details here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3124536?hl=en

My Thoughts!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Pankaj,

This is how I have proceeded on adwords account :

Display Network only -> Ad -> Ad gallery -> Dynamic ads -> Dynamic product ads - image ads -> {notification to connect merchant with adwords}

Let me know if this type of [ Dynamic product ads - image ads ] ads available at New Zealand.

thanks,
Billy
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Billy,

@Billy T wrote:

As I said above, you need to connect Google Merchant center account with AdWords so that Google can auto populate the products from the feed which is in Merchant center account. But since Google Shopping isn't available for New Zealand currently, so I think you need to wait until Google Shopping expands to that region.

Below is the list of countries where currently Google Shopping is available:-

Shopping.png

Pankaj