AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to select just some products for a campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have created a campaign but it seems all the products from the feed are being promoted and I would like to select some, as not all the products are suitable for this campaign. How do I do this?

Thank you Smiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mary D
August 2016

Re: How to select just some products for a campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mary D

I would download the feed, keeping it named exactly what it is, make the changes by removing the items you do not want to show, then update your feed within Google Merchant Center. Never delete the feed... simply update it. And only include items you wish to display. This Google Help File covers uploading a data feed. 

Tip: Send a data feed as often as your item information changes -- up to once per day, but remember to upload a new feed at least once a month.

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mary D
August 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mary D

I would download the feed, keeping it named exactly what it is, make the changes by removing the items you do not want to show, then update your feed within Google Merchant Center. Never delete the feed... simply update it. And only include items you wish to display. This Google Help File covers uploading a data feed. 

Tip: Send a data feed as often as your item information changes -- up to once per day, but remember to upload a new feed at least once a month.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much