AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to report a violation?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello guys,

I want to report a violation. Someone copied our content. It's duplicate and borrowed content. I have reported to google via Email and phone. But a week has passed, it's still exist. What can I do? Thanks for your help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to report a violation?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
You mean someone is using your content in another ad? If it's not an trademark issue I don' think it's illegal, Coz anyone can copy your ad content, even use them as keywords, unless they using your trademark in the ad text you can't take an action.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No, He was our employees. He copied our products. The same as our company's. The price is lower than our company's on PLAs. It affects our sales seriously.So we must report to google.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
I don't think reporting to Google would be the appropriate action on this kind of scenarios. If i were you and If u really need to take an action against this I would seek for legal help instead.