AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to remove empty column header error in merchant centre

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, My name is Abhishek and im from india. I want to know that when i uploaded the product feed it showed empty column header error. I Have correctly included every required column header for my apparel product but the error shows everytime i upload the feed. Please help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You most likely have edited some column at the far right of the last column. Try deleting 10 columns from the last filled in column.

That should do the trick.

Alternatively copy the filled in columns and past it in a new spreadsheet.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Re: How to remove empty column header error in merchant centre

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry, buy i do not understand what you are trying to say. Please describe
. I will be very thankful to you.

My google product shopping feed is showing 22 empty column headers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, im Abhishek, I want to know that My google shopping feed is showing 22 empty column headers. I have correctly filled all the required columns but i do not understand the reason. Please help

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Create a new spreadsheet and copy the columns that have cell values from the original spreadsheet to the new one.

If you do not know how to do this, ask on a forum of the spreadsheet tool you are using or read the programs official documentation on how to do this.

Than submit the new spreadsheet to Google Merchant.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’