AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to list my product in Google Shopping section

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

so ive been at this for hours and cannot figure this out.  I set up an ad in adwords but it says no product.  I got to merchant center and theres no possible way to add a product.  What am i missing, so unuserfriendly 

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Tom,

You might want to read over this guide to creating your first Shopping campaign. This will help you set up your AdWords account and begin running ads. Also, did you link your Merchant Center account to AdWords? You'll need to do so in order to run shopping ads.

- Richard

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

To add products, you need to go to Google Merchant Center > Products > Feeds > create a feed

The feed can be a spreadsheet that you create yourself (use a template to get you started, which you can select when you setup the feed)

You can also use plugins or data feed management tools that generate product information.

Your first step is to determine which feed option you choose, if you don't have many products than a spreadsheet is a good idea. However if you have allot of product or products where the prices may change frequently, having an automatic system may be a better option.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’