AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to improve the CTR of Shopping Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all I wants to know that how to improve the CTR of Shopping Campaing

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ravinder S
August 2016

Re: How to improve the CTR of Shopping Campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ravinder S,

In it's purest form, to optimize the CTR of your Shopping Campaigns, you need to have in place:

1) Titles that are relevant to the product itself. Stay away from general terms.
2) Use negative keywords for all search terms that are irrelevant. These will drop your CTR.
3) Adjust your bids until they are optimized. (you still show your ads but the number of irrelevant impression decreases through the decrease of bids and subsequently of the ad rank). 

Please review this Google Help File covering Best Practices for Shopping Campaigns and this Google Help File covering monitoring and optimizing your Shopping Campaigns, both of which will assist you in better understanding this great marketing platform.

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ravinder S
August 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ravinder S,

In it's purest form, to optimize the CTR of your Shopping Campaigns, you need to have in place:

1) Titles that are relevant to the product itself. Stay away from general terms.
2) Use negative keywords for all search terms that are irrelevant. These will drop your CTR.
3) Adjust your bids until they are optimized. (you still show your ads but the number of irrelevant impression decreases through the decrease of bids and subsequently of the ad rank). 

Please review this Google Help File covering Best Practices for Shopping Campaigns and this Google Help File covering monitoring and optimizing your Shopping Campaigns, both of which will assist you in better understanding this great marketing platform.

Kind Regards,

James

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Other factors that are unique to Shopping:

Product images - as long as you stay within the guidelines, a more appealing image will attract more clicks
Price - many people have price as their #1 priority. You could lower the price of a popular product for a few days to see if improves your CTR