AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to fix the google shopping feed?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi all,

We had uploaded our google shopping feed to merchant center,but it alerts violation of Google Shopping policie,We had modified many times,but it still alerts the error,and we find help from adwords help center,they also cann't offer any help,as they cann't find any detail needed to fix.

Can any guru help us point out the error we should need to change,we sell led light for off road.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to fix the google shopping feed?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi,

For anything policy related your best bet is to review the official Google Shopping Policies and fix whatever error it's telling you.  Pay particular attention to the policies that are specific to the country that you're trying to target, and to the specific vertical your products are in.  

Requirements for Product Listings

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hello normally if you have a policy violation it is ether directly via a suspension or via the diagnostics tab.

If you have an account suspension you need to request re approval below
https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended?rd=1#contact=1&ts=6081780

If you have a policy violation in the diagnostics tab and you don't if it worked, the best suggestion is to remove the product first. Than when the errors and warnings are cleared to add it back.

Alternatively contact Google Adwords if you have exceeded all resources.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Emmanuel,

Thanks for your reply,I had removed the old product feed,and created via google doc sheet,I had validated the sheet,But When we submited the feed,it still alert'Account suspended due to policy violation: Google Shopping policies',This is my google doc sheet,https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ywygfS7F6pSXxeCbWFiDGExOtebHJkhVdTPvnMskRic/edit?usp=sharing

We had ever mail to google for help,but they can't give us any help for this error.

Could you please give me more help?

Thanks!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you,Brian.

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Hello looking at your spreadsheet an MPN can not be the same as GTIN the MPN is the manufacturers part number, if you do not have on than remove the value.

Make sure you have shipping and tax in your Google Merchant account as you do not have it in the data feed.

When you have fixed these issues than request a re approval via https://support.google.com/merchants/contact/suspended?rd=1#contact=1&ts=6081780

And wait for a reply.

Hope it helps.
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for your guide.I had removed the gtin,and uploaded manually via google doc sheet,the feed was approved,but when I connected it with google adwords,created google shopping ad,the feed was disapproved,I received a email alert as below:

UNTRUSTWORTHY PROMOTIONS (MISREPRESENTATION OF SELF OR PRODUCT)

The online shopping experience offered through your website was considered unsatisfactory for Google Shopping users at this time. In determining whether a merchant or site is untrustworthy we may review information from multiple sources including your website, product listings, accounts and 3rd-party sources. Due to the sensitive nature of the review we are unable to provide further details. Finally, we encourage you to build a track record of good customer service.

Could you please give me more help?

Thank you!

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star
If you have received this email, than most likely you are permanently suspended from Google Shopping unless in the email they explain how to resolve the issue.

Sorry to hear that, but I suggest to look elsewhere for advertising such as other marketplaces or Google Text Advertising.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Ok,

Thank you!