AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to fix Merchant Suspension ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Recently my merchant center account got suspended due to a wrong stock details (i.e, instead of out of stock some of the product had instock on the data feed). Now I have fixed thos e issues and have resubmitted the xml data feed at merchant account (on 4/18/14). And now the total number of products has decreased from 2400 to 2100 (today 4/21/14) (ie., with actual instock products). But the issue is still my merchant center products or in a disapproved status only . Apart from resubmitting the data feed, should I submit any form or emails to google to revoke my data feed at merchant center. Can I know what else should I do to remove the suspension Or should I wait for few more days to get the listing get approved. thanks in advance for your replies.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Billy T
September 2015

Re: How to fix Merchant Suspension ?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Billy

In order for your account to be reviewed you will need to notify Google that you have made the necessary changes.

You can do so by completing this form

Review Request

Selecting - I've made the corrections....

After this Google will look at your feed and if all error have been rectified suspension/disapproval should be lifted.

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Billy T
September 2015

Re: How to fix Merchant Suspension ?

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Billy

In order for your account to be reviewed you will need to notify Google that you have made the necessary changes.

You can do so by completing this form

Review Request

Selecting - I've made the corrections....

After this Google will look at your feed and if all error have been rectified suspension/disapproval should be lifted.

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.