AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to download and edit my feed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a feed active and I want to download it so i can change some things and then upload it again.

How can I do this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Star Wedding R
September 2015

Re: How to download and edit my feed

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Check the help files, look in the plugin, ask the plugin developer, go to the plugin community forum if they have one. etc...
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Depends on how the initial data feed is submitted.

Spreadsheet you reupload the original, or click on download feed edit, reupload
Spreadsheet via Google Docs, simply click on edit spreadsheet in Google Merchant

XML you will need to edit the supplied XML feed.

The best way is to determine how the initial feed is connected. If you can provide info on that, we can explain what to do next.

Also note if you are using a plugin with a eCommerce platform such as Magento, Opencart, Woocommerce etc... you will need to edit the data in the plugin or on the product info of your ecommerce platform
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
YEs, we got an ecoomerce platform set it up for us. but whilst on our website, products are split into categories, in the feed they are not, so it is very hard to manage campaigns.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
If the plugin allows this, you can try and add custom labels or product type. If the plugin does not provide this I suggest looking for a better plugin or stand a lone application.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HOw do i know id my plug in allows this?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Star Wedding R
September 2015

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Check the help files, look in the plugin, ask the plugin developer, go to the plugin community forum if they have one. etc...