AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to create feed for partial products in my store

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run a shopify store and want to advertise products in the store with Google Shopping. Basically we are selling products of two measurement systems, one for American market, the other for European and Australian market. What I want to achieve is to create feeds for two markets respectively. 

The products are updated to List automatically with API from my Shopify. How can I specify certain products to certain feeds? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

How to create feed for partial products in my store

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This is a Google Merchant Center forum, where we help anything related. However not 3rd party questions. As there can be hundreds of tools, we would not know each individual system. You will need to contact the app developer, contact shopify or ask on the shopify forum on how to achieve this.

However, from the limited knowledge on the Shopify official app, you can only use it for USA, if you want to target other countries, you need to find something else. But again, I recommend asking Shopify as they are the developers.

Hope this helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’