AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to create Retail Dynamic Remarketing Ads for different countries

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello there, i have a problem with create retail dynamic remarketing ads for different 2 countries, please help.

I have 2 products feed with different currency but same language in Merchant Center, GBP for country UK, USD for USA. And i want to create 2 dynamic remarketing ads for UK and USA respectively. but when i setting the ads, i only can select a feed for dynamic ads on Merchant Center account level, that means i can't specify products feed of uk to dynamic ads target on uk. Is there anything i can deal with this?

Looking forward for help.

Thanks & Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

No need to worry, this is automatic. When you choose your merchant account ID and the target country, it will automatically used the US feed for USA and UK feed for UK.

It does this by recognizing the target country.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, thanks for your reply. If i use "All countries and territories" as Locations in dynamic ads Campaign setting, and i only have UK & US products feed, do you think the dynamic ads works?  If it works, when the ads display on the websites in French, then which products feed will be used for the ads? Thank you.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Not sure, never done it like that. I guess test it out and see what happens. Or maybe someone else can answer this question.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much, your answer help my a lot.