AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to change my account type bussnies to indiviual

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, how to change account type from business to individual.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
March

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

For some countries you cannot change it and for others it can be but AdWords support would have to do it. 

I would suggest that call AdWords Support at 866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST) and have them access the account and assist with the migration. This is toll-free number in the United States for worldwide support. You can also use this interactive web page that allows the country to be changed for a possible more local phone number. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Poor customer support from customer service

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to change my account type to individual but there no option to do it yourself. i have shifted money to account but now unable to use it for campaign.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
March

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

For some countries you cannot change it and for others it can be but AdWords support would have to do it. 

I would suggest that call AdWords Support at 866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST) and have them access the account and assist with the migration. This is toll-free number in the United States for worldwide support. You can also use this interactive web page that allows the country to be changed for a possible more local phone number. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I would like to change my account type from business to individual I did try to call Google Adwords team on this number 800-844-8221 but no body answer my call Please let me know is there any other way.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Shakeer,

You have to interact with support for your inquiry. 

If you look at my previous reply, it lists the hours support is open, along a link to other ways to interact with support. You will need to wait for support to open to interact with them. You can also open your AdWords account and click on the ? (new AdWords experience) or gear icon (previous AdWords experience) in the upper right hand corner to see possible other methods to contact support. 

Kind Regards,

James