AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to add microdata information to my shopping feed

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Merchant center is keep warning me that my products are missing microdata. I've searched what it is, but there's no field I can add any extra information in my Shopify product tool. It shows 70% of my product feed is affecting by this error, and thus not performing well. Can anyone please help on this? Thank you for your time.

1 Expert replyverified_user

How to add microdata information to my shopping feed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Microdata are elements you need to add to your Shopify Theme, namely products.liquid file

To know which elements to add : https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/6069143?hl=en

If the official documentations are not helpful, try searching for "shopify microdata for google shopping" there are allot of articles that perfectly explain what steps to undertake

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’