AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to Stop Irrelevant Search Terms in Shopping Campiagn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I started shopping campaign. my daily budget is $500, my campaign is getting 200 to 300 clicks per day but i am getting 50 to 70 irrelevant search terms. also i am adding the negative keywords on daily bases. 

please solve my query how i can solve  the negative terms issue. 

Thanks in advance!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You could add broad match negative search terms or phrase match which will catch allot more search terms you don't want.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Emmanuel

Thanks for reply

Yes, I am adding the negative terms accordingly. please can you let me know if more solution for me. 

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hello Sandeep!

Can You tell that you are using "phrase match" or broad match to better reply with the answer.

Also please tell atleast one keyword with one example of irrelevant search term to help you out? 

Sunil, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile  Rmotive Services
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’