AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to Solve Missing shipping information Error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My problem:

I create a us feed, and I want to sell my products in english country. So I set the feed's target country and I also set the shipping for each country in Merchant account.

I add my products in google sheets,but when I upload my products,only US and Canada is successful.

The other countries all show Missing shipping information error.

Why?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

1) If you are using currency conversion in Google Merchant, make sure to use the original currency (in your case USD) in the shipping settings

2) If you are using dedicated feeds, make sure the currency matches that of the target country (in your case GBP)

3) Make sure in the data feed, there are no shipping values

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Annie

The same problem happened too when I set new feeds. US and Canada are good but UK always has the missing shipping information error even I check all the info are set.

Have you solved? Appreciate if there's any solution.