AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to Customize Conversion Tracking Tag and Add the Tag to a Shopify Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. I have been trying to create my first Google Shopping campaign for weeks but failed to created one using bid strategy like Target CPA due to the fact that we couldn't properly add a conversion tracking tag to our website on Shopify . We don't know how to customize the tag ( tag used to track website purchase conversion value ) and add the tag to our website even after we checked adwords help center. We don't even know if adding a tag like this is allowed under our Shopify plan. In need of your help . 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You can search on Google for how to add conversion tracking to Shopify or ask on a Shopify community.

You are aloud to add conversion tracking to any Shopify account.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You can search on Google for how to add conversion tracking to Shopify or ask on a Shopify community.

You are aloud to add conversion tracking to any Shopify account.

Hope it helps

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, did you ever receive any more information about this? I have the same confusion. Adwords support tells me to ask Shopify support and vice versa.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭