AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to Create Product Ads below Youtube Video

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys,

Does any of you know what this is and how one might make ones products appear here?

https://cl.ly/3A3d2z1t3l10

It would be a really nice thing to have, as the ads would be really relevant.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Leluna D
April 2017

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello,

that are Shopping Ads on YouTube. If you have shopping campaing set up and linked with feed in your Merchant Center, you can go to settings of this campaign -> Networks and make sure you are targeting also search partners. This way you will be able to show your shopping ads with relevant YouTube videos.

Tomáš

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Leluna D
April 2017

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello,

that are Shopping Ads on YouTube. If you have shopping campaing set up and linked with feed in your Merchant Center, you can go to settings of this campaign -> Networks and make sure you are targeting also search partners. This way you will be able to show your shopping ads with relevant YouTube videos.

Tomáš

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Leluna D

The product images and details are passed through integration of Google Merchant Center and YouTube. When users click on one of the product ads they are taken to the retailer’s website.

Simply put: You link the video ad/campaign with a feed in Merchant Center and set up the ad. YouTube for Shopping also extends the reach of Google’s dynamic remarketing option. Advertisers can use dynamic remarketing to show ads for relevant products to users that viewed them on advertisers’ websites. 

-Julia

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a shopping campaign and it is linked with a feed in our merchant center - we also have our settings to target search partners but we still are not coming up under youtube videos that we feel we should be - and I see our competitors are.  Can you explain what I am missing.  Are my bids not high enough??  Is there a setting I am missing where I can adjust my bids higher for search partners, youtube in particular?  Any additional information you can provide would be great - 

Thank you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Leluna, did you ever get this to work for you?  Can you explain what you changed in order for your ads to start showing under youtube videos?

Thank you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

we have the same issue