AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to Check if Shopping Ads are Being Shown in the SERP?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear All, 

I have just launched a shopping campaign in Adwords. All the products have already been approved in both the merchant account and adwords account. Some of the products have already gotten some impressions, meaning that they are currently running.  

However, I looked up for my shopping ads on Google, but I couldn't find them anywhere - not only for my ads, but for other people's ads as well.

Is there a way for me to check for my shopping ads on Google? 

Note: the target country is Singapore, but I am based in Thailand. I tried searching on Google with the Singaporean domain as well, but still no result. 

Many thanks to anyone that could help solve my problem.

Piriya. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You can only view products from the target country, if you are located in that country.

So currently you can use Google Adwords data to analyze any issues, make improvements etc...

You are able to use Ad Preview, however this has limited features with regards to Google Shopping.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Re: How to Check if Shopping Ads are Being Shown in the SERP?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

The best suggestion that I could come up with is to do what we do at our company. Pay for a third party VPN or proxy service such as HMA. It can cost less than $10 a month but well worth it. We sell products all across the US and the only way to see if our ad is showing, where our ad is showing and who are our competitors is by using a proxy service. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Emmanuel,

Thanks for your reply. I tried using the Ad Preview, but as you have written, couldn't see any shopping ads. 

Thanks for the suggestion anyways.

Cheers. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your suggestion. Will definitely try it!

Cheers,

Piriya.