AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How to Automate Google PLA feeds?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are operating in Magento & would like to automate our PLA feeds? Any assistance here would be really appreciated?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to Automate Google PLA feeds?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Yogesh,

Not exactly sure about it. But what I do know is that you can schedule your data feed using FTP, http or https protocol. You will have to enter the username, password, authorize it and you are all set. There might be any 3rd party tools available which I am not aware of.

Pankaj
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yogesh B
January 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Yogesh, 

Besides what Pankaj said, you can use extension for Magento that will help you generate feeds in XML format. You can then set up automatic fetching schedule with Google Merchant center. 

About which extension to use, I have used a few of them myself, but can't actually recommend any third party tool from here. You can browse Magento's extension directory to find the one that suits your requirement better. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj,

Magento Extensions would be a good idea to generate XML feeds an automate them. I can lookout for extensions & find out more. Do you recommend any ideal blog post for this?

Can we communicate either way if sharing third party tools are not good here?

Thanks,
Yogesh

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security. Please do not include your contact information in your posts or request contact outside of the forum itself. Thank you for your understanding.