AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How i increase conversions in shopping ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads are getting lot of impressions and and lot of clicks. but still not getting conversions. What is the reason behind that. Please guide me.   Also tell me how i track conversions in shopping ads.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

1) Make sure conversion tracking is installed : https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054?hl=en

2) If already installed, check the conversion settings in Adwords and check the status

3) Check your checkout to see if you are having any problems, such as partial or no SSL, blocked content, essentially try to see if anything is not working correctly

4) If everything is working correctly, it might be that you are not getting enough clicks, try increasing the bids

5) Between 50 and 100 clicks for a given product should generate a sale if the product matches the buyers search intent, make sure that your product data in the data feed correctly describe the product

6) Check if you are too highly priced, Google Shopping is very competitive and you might find it hard to sell certain products

As we have no account access as we are forum members, providing further in depth details would allow other forum members to assist.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am Getting many clicks and many impressions. Ads are going good. But not getting conversions in shopping whats the reason.