AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How do i pause a product

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I pause or delete a product in google merchant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: How do i pause a product

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi @Brian P

The best way to delete a product from Google Merchant Center would be to remove this from your DataFeed. Once this has been done, you can then upload the newly updated DataFeed, and this product will be removed within approx 24 hours from search.

If you are wishing to pause a product due to its status being unavailable, you can simply change the "Availability" attribute of the item to out of stock.

Tom

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: How do i pause a product

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi @Brian P

The best way to delete a product from Google Merchant Center would be to remove this from your DataFeed. Once this has been done, you can then upload the newly updated DataFeed, and this product will be removed within approx 24 hours from search.

If you are wishing to pause a product due to its status being unavailable, you can simply change the "Availability" attribute of the item to out of stock.

Tom

How do i pause a product

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To exclude certain products, on your Google Adwords, go to your Campaign> Product Groups> then just check off the boxes of the products you want to exclude, then click Edit> Change Max CPC bids,  then click on the Excluded bubble and then hit the Make Changes button. The excluded products will then be marked in red: Excluded.