AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How do i add a Promotional text to PLA's ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a Huge Feed for my PLA's and out of the products in the Feed i need to show a Promotional message to only a few products.

How do i go about doing so ?

Can you send me steps to achieve the same or a link where steps are mentioned.

Thanks

Sunny

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do i add a Promotional text to PLA's ?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Sunnys,

Thanks for posting to our forum. 

If you are starting from sctrach, ie. no campaigns, I recommend taking a look at set up your regular Product Listing Ads Campaign to find complete instructions from start to finish including campaign set up. But here are the instructions for adding promotional text. 

1. Now, you'll create your first ad group. Within the "Create an ad" section, you have the option to enter promotional text for your ad. This promotional text will appear with any of the products associated with this ad group, so make sure that the text is relevant to all the products that you'll be advertising.
  2. For example, let's say your promotion is "Free shipping on orders over $50," and you'd like to promote products for Brand X and Brand Y shoes. This offer needs to be relevant for your Product Listing Ad regardless of whether it shows Brand X or Brand Y shoes.
  3. Next, you'll add the "All products" target to your ad group by default. You can add more product targets to this ad group later. (You'll read more about product targets in the next section of this article).
  4. Enter a default bid for this ad group under the "Ad group bids" section.
  5. Click Save ad group.

You can also find additional information at set up your regular Product Listing Ads Campaign.

Hope that helps.