AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How do I handle multiple prices for a product

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

I have a new issue with Google Merchant center with regard to my feed for products that are shown on my site as a variation drop down and each variation has a unique price point.  For example, we sell HDMI cables.  These cables are identical in brand, color, shape, technical specs, title, etc.  The only difference is that you can get the cable in various lengths, which increase the price as the length increases.  On my site, I have one product page for the HDMI cable group of products and then a drop down for the customer to select the size they want.  On the site, I present this as a price range from lowest price to highest.  In the schema microdata, I properly show itemprop min price and max price.  In my feed, I then point to the product page with the lowest priced variation as the feed price.  This has worked perfectly until this week.  Now, when Google crawls my site, they are saying the price is $0 on my site, not the properly coded range, with lowest price in the microdata.  

Can someone please tell me how to adjust my feed for products like this where the size variation changes the price, but does not follow the Shopping Feed variation markup for fashion?  Each product variation does not have its own page on my site on purpose for a better user experience.  

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brad K
June

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

You will need to make sure you submit ether 1 single product with the correct price, title, image etc... that is identical to the info submitted to Google Merchant.

Or submit each variant with a unique URL, here also with identical info. I recommend to contact your webdeveloper to find out how to do this.

Or ask info how to achieve this by going to your eCommerce platform support.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brad K
June

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

You will need to make sure you submit ether 1 single product with the correct price, title, image etc... that is identical to the info submitted to Google Merchant.

Or submit each variant with a unique URL, here also with identical info. I recommend to contact your webdeveloper to find out how to do this.

Or ask info how to achieve this by going to your eCommerce platform support.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’