AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
For questions related to Google Shopping and Merchant Center. Learn to optimize your Shopping ads
Guide Me
star_border

How do I display both price and sale price on the website with correct class names?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My client is running a sale currently and the products are getting disapproved due to incorrect pricing.

I think it's due to the html as both prices are using the same class name "amount" and in the same <p class="price"> - the sale price though is further wrapped in <del></del> tags to show it has the non-sale price as the browser shows this as crossed out.

eg

<p class="price">
  <del>
    <span class="woocommerce-Price-amount amount">
      <span class="woocommerce-Price-currencySymbol">&#36</span>3,900.00
    </span>
  </del> 
  <ins>
    <span class="woocommerce-Price-amount amount">
      <span class="woocommerce-Price-currencySymbol">&#36;</span>3,315.00
    </span>
  </ins>
</p>

The other issue is it's controlled by WordPress WooCommerce plugin so I don't know how easy that is to control.

How should the html be presented?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I display both price and sale price on the website with correct class names?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
1) Make sure that the price that needs to be paid (final price) is the first price shown. Reading from left to right
2) That the structured data price is always the final price
3) That the data feed has the correct normal price for the price attribute and the sale price for the sale price attribute

If you do not know how to resolve this, then contact WooCommerce directly or the respective developer of the system you are using.

Hope this helps.
Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’